Code of Conduct
TBT Code of Conduct - Please read Carefully
General safety rules
- NO running, jumping, or horseplay in the lobby
- NO heelys, skates or skateboards in the lobby
- NO running or horseplay in the bathrooms and hallways
- Be very careful in our parking lot, it is not intend for play
- No one other than staff upstairs
- Safety rules in the gym - Safety is our Number 1 Priority!
- Always wait for an instructor to leave the bench
- Always be respectful to staff and fellow classmates
- Always keep hands on the bar when learning beginner skills
- Only one at a time on trampoline and tumble track!!
- Tumble track is only one way - start at blue stairs always!!!
- All landings are feet first!!!!
- No hiding in the pit someone may land on you!!!
- Please walk from station to station
- NO flipping without instruction! Always stop and look before entering the pit as it has many entrances!!!
- No loud noises they can be distracting
- NO flash photography - it can be distracting
- Always use gymnastics equipment as it is intended
- Have Safe Fun!!!!!!