Tampa Bay Turners offers a fully air conditioned 23,500 square foot gymnastics training center and beginner to pre-competitive swim facility. Our location is 2301 26th Street North in beautiful St. Petersburg. We offer classes for children ages 6 months and up. Call (727) 328-8500 for availability and register for classes today.
Our staff is safety certified and well trained to teach gymnastics and swimming safely and successfully using proper progressions and techniques in our state of the art facility.
If you would like your child to learn to swim, which we believe is essential in this area, and/or to learn gymnastics for fun and coordination development, our staff and facility can provide a quality program for them. We also offer a nationally recognized competitive gymnastics program and a pre-competitive swimming program for children with those aspirations. Please enjoy your visit here and e-mail us if you have any questions.
M 10-12pm & 3-8pm,
T 9-11am, 3-8pm,
W 10-12pm, 3-8pm,
Th 9-11am, 3-8pm
*No office hours on Fridays
Why TBT for Gymnastics in St. Petersburg?
1. Gymnastics is a highly technical, complex sport that has to be taught properly the first time. TBT utilizes a time tested set of gymnastics progressions that really work. We have achieved unparalleled results when it comes to teaching children.
2. TBT has a caring staff and is the most knowledgeable, experienced and professional program in the St. Petersburg area.
3. TBT has the best equipped facility for a safe and fun-filled learning experience.
4. TBT has a glassed-in observation lobby, which provides the staff and athletes with a most desirable environment - completely free of distraction.
5. TBT believes in building the strength of the child inside and out with physical fitness and the love of movement key to a healthy lifestyle.
6. Proper progressions and safety are of top priority to TBT, therefore, all gymnastics and swimming classes are always safely and properly taught.
7. TBT's results speak for themselves! We have one of the most successful - bottom to top - programs in the country. Our successes are a direct
8. Our competitive pricing is of incredible value with regard to what your athlete will get out of our program. Programs that neither achieve the level of success nor the results that we do often charge as much, or even more, for their classes.
9. When considering a gymnastics program for your child, please do not hesitate to ask us those tough questions. Do not be afraid to ask about the quality of our programs, the success of our teaching/coaching methods, our results, our staff and our experience. We are proud of what we have going here at TBT, therefore, we never decline the opportunity to share with you all of what makes us so great!
10. Lastly, ask yourself: is my child learning or simply playing?
|Tampa Bay Turners Gymnastics and Swimming is a proud member of:|